“My supervision helped me in a lot of ways. I was able to reflect on my practice and think about the best way to support individuals better”
Postgraduate Development Module
This short course is aimed at leaders and managers looking at how mentoring and coaching skills can be utilised within their role. It is a postgraduate module, accredited by Coventry University.
Students benefit by
- Working more effectively with people/groups to achieve your personal and organisational goals
- Relating everyday work experience to relevant theoretical models using a highly practical and applied approach
- Sharing your work based challenges and opportunities in a supportive and participative environment
- Gain greater insight into your organisation’s barriers and drivers in order to achieve your professional objectives
- Harness your colleague’s enthusiasm and passion for your work, and achieve organisational goals
- Explore the implications for you and your organisation of emerging trends in leadership, organisational change, the role of power and politics in organisations
Achieving 20 credits at Level 7, which you can use towards gaining a full Masters qualification if you wish.
Work full time whilst studying – this programme only requires one day of release from work per month.
The Postgraduate Development Module in Supervision will involve attendance at 5 study days which run from times to be advised at the College in East London.
Our courses are informed by our extensive experience in working across multiple communities in the UK as well as globally via our work with many countries and regions. This ensures that students develop the skills to differentiate various world views of youth work and the links with social pedagogic practice. This unique approach ensures rich perspectives on local, national and global practices.
The course is £950 in total, inclusive of all course material and accreditation fees.
For further information please contact our HE Coordinator email@example.com