This short course is aimed at leaders and managers looking at developing their strategic capabilities within their role. A standalone master’s level, professional development module worth 20 credits at level 7 is accredited by Coventry University.
Students benefit by
- Expanding understandings of organisational leadership and management
- Developing effective management and leadership strategies and practices suitable
for community-based projects
- Developing the confidence and knowledge to manage multi-disciplinary teams and work effectively
across multiple agencies
- Improve personal capacity to learn and grow in existing role
- Developing skills to make informed organisations decisions by collecting, evaluating and presenting numerical data in a range of formats
- Achieving 20 credits at Level 7, which you can use towards gaining a full master’s qualification if you wish
Successful students will be able to gain accelerated entry on to the MA Reflective Leadership and Management programme.
Our courses are informed by our extensive experience in working across multiple communities in the UK as well as globally via our work with many countries and regions. This ensures that students develop the skills to differentiate various world views of youth work and the links with social pedagogic practice. This unique approach ensures rich perspectives on local, national and global practices.
Work full time whilst studying – this programme only requires one day of release from work per month.
Postgraduate Development Module in Strategic Leadership and Management will involve attendance at 5 study days which run from times to be advised at the College in East London.
The course is £950 in total, inclusive of all course material and accreditation fees.