Postgraduate Development Module in Strategic Leadership and Management
YMCA Staff entitled to 10% discount on this course
This short course is aimed at leaders and managers looking at developing their strategic capabilities within their role. It is a postgraduate module, accredited by Coventry University.
Students benefit by:
- Deepening their understanding of organisational leadership and management
- Developing effective management and leadership strategies and practices suitable for community-based projects
- Developing the confidence and knowledge to manage multi-disciplinary teams and work effectively across multiple agencies
- Improving their personal capacity to learn and grow in their existing role
- Developing the skills to make informed organisations decisions by collecting, evaluating and presenting numerical data in a range of formats
- Achieving 20 credits at Level 7, which you can use towards gaining a full Masters qualification if you wish to.
- Work full time while you study – this programme only requires one day of release from work per month.
The Postgraduate Development Module in Strategic Leadership and Management will involve attendance at 5 study days which run from times to be advised at the College in East London.
Successful students will be able to gain accelerated entry on to the MA Reflective Leadership and Management programme.
Our courses are informed by our extensive experience in working across multiple communities in the UK as well as globally via our work with many countries and regions. This ensures that students develop the skills to differentiate various world views of youth work and the links with social pedagogic practice. This unique approach ensures rich perspectives on local, national and global practices.
Course fee: £950, inclusive of all course materials and accreditation fees.
YMCA staff fee: £855
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 29 April 2018