Our coaches bring many years of leadership management and training experience and each have been thoroughly screened and trained to bring you an exceptional return on investment.
Our leadership and management process helps emphasize the unique potential of the individual and provides a structure and process for their development. Each Client will gain insight so they can see how their own preconditioning, perceptions, beliefs and assumptions can get in the way of understanding the people they lead or work with. It promotes personal discovery and new approaches for solving problems.
To facilitate this understanding, a significant part of the coach’s work is to help introduce feedback, action planning, active learning and follow-up into regular work life. It is about moving individuals into behaviours that sustain both their careers and the business.
Create accountability and capability
Executive Coaching not only delivers results but it also prevents problems. It integrates practical behavioural change over time. Coaching deepens an awareness of your unique strengths as a foundation for improvement. Insight into how some behaviours can be career limiting motivates individuals to make change. We support this change in a safe, confidential environment.
Our Clients gain new insight into the key capabilities necessary to achieve their, and their organization’s, desired results. The one-on-one coaching relationship is designed to encourage purposeful dialogue, create new insight, develop new knowledge and skills, and spur personal growth.
By becoming proactive, our clients have a new-found and unbiased resource with which to explore their vision, bring projects to completion, or investigate new opportunities. Sharing with someone from outside the organization offers a strictly confidential venue for you to receive an objective perspective. Since coaches have no personal agenda, you gain a true partner in helping you achieve what is most meaningful.
Our coaching is designed to enhance both individuals and organizations.
We will help you:
- Develop your leadership abilities
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Move beyond self-imposed limitations
- Align yourself with corporate objectives
- Manage staff through increased personal effectiveness
- Embrace feedback as an improvement tool
- Understand the necessity of good communication
- Key into gender-based behaviour
- Improve your decision making skills
- Develop a flexible management style
- Execute winning business strategies
- Develop a talent pool and create loyalty
- Cultivate a network that helps you and your organization
- Establish priorities and receive exceptional performance reviews
- Balance work and life priorities
Management / Executive Coaching
The primary focus of Executive and Management Coaching is about enhancing performance and developing leadership or team-building skills. The coach usually works in conjunction through Human Resources or another senior executive. Meetings can be held by telephone, skype, or face-face.
- Telephone/Skype meetings with corporate representative(s) to establish the desired outcome and reporting requirements and feedback meetings.
- An initial telephone coaching session with the client to set the framework for the coaching relationship
- Establishing specific and measurable goals
- Creating a Personal Development Plan
- Minimum of six one-hour personal Coaching Sessions
- Unlimited e-mail support
Cost: £2650 (Block of 6 sessions)
Optional – For an additional fee:
Telephone interviews with a minimum of six colleagues/direct reports
Dr Tina Salter is an experienced executive coach, holding a doctorate in coaching and mentoring from Oxford Brookes University Business School. She has significant leadership and management experience herself, managing teams and projects from a range of youth service organisations in past. More recently as an academic she has developed a Leadership Coaching and Management module at Master’s Degree level, supporting leaders in the field to develop their coaching and mentoring skills in the workplace.
Dr Salter has been published in the area of coaching and management and is a firm believer that coaching can be used to help managers develop and hone their leadership skills. Her approach is to work holistically with the client, helping them identify their workplace values and particular blocks which might prevent these values from having a positive impact in the workplace. Tina also has a wealth of knowledge on organisational well-being and can support clients to identify and design strategies in order to promote their well-being and well-being of those whom they manage.
Picture: “x could use some life coaching” by theilr. Sourced from Flickr and reproduced under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic licence. https://www.flickr.com/photos/theilr/8378762560/in/