What are the entry requirements?
You don’t need level 2 qualifications to join the diploma programme but you do need to be working with young people and demonstrate:
- Current experience in informal and community education
- An ability to engage and work with young people and adults
- A readiness to reflect on your experiences and learning
- A commitment to others and to work for equal opportunities and justice for all
- An ability to manage different aspects of your life and to work on your own initiative
- An ability to communicate with others both face-to-face and in writing
How much do the Diploma programmes cost?
The 37 credit level 3 diploma in youth work practice costs £975.00 by distance learning with the 54 credit diplomas costing £1250.00 and the Access diploma costing £1,450.00. You can arrange for payment of the course by monthly instalments, please contact the Fees Office 020 7540 4900 for further information about the latter.
How do I apply?
Please for further information and an application pack contact Judith Skinner, Head of Department for FE Programmes and Apprenticeships 020 7540 4934 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Beth Hawley, Programme Coordinator 020 7540 4922 | email@example.com