Contract and Data Manager
To lead on the entire college academic data function.
To manage all college data and be responsible for contracted data requirements with all academic partners and funding partners.
To lead on and manage the Apprenticeship MIS function promoting a smooth transition between the existing and new funding rules.
To be responsible for ensuring data integrity and compliance with all funding systems running concurrently, providing strong operational management and hands on data entry.
To assist with the delivery and monitoring of key operational KPIs.
Qualities and Experience
- Strong data management and information technology skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Apprenticeship funding rules Understanding and experience of Audit and Inspection.
- Significant experience of working within a MIS Team delivering Apprenticeships.
- Can do approach and good sense of humour.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Knowledge of Achievement Rate Methodology and SQL reporting desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of drawing insights from complex datasets and reporting these effectively.
- Experience of leading a team through a period of change, a commitment to improving performance and a willingness to work in a busy environment.
- Hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
To produce accurate and timely data for audit inspection, funding and management purposes.
Lead on the production and submission of compliant ILRs on a monthly to maximise funding claims
Produce accurate funding data, based on actual delivery and projected revenue
Manage day to day operational responsibilities of the Apprenticeship MIS team including processing start and leaver paperwork
Manage the transition between current and upcoming funding rules
Implement systems and processes to increase productivity and efficiency within the department
Work closely with Programme Coordinator to improve systems use and report production
Provide support and guidance to Academic and Operational staff on funding and ILR requirements
Support in the implementation and use of Smart Assessor
Prioritise activities and workload, ensuring maximum utilisation of time and benefit in order that key objectives and targets are achieved
Maintain expert knowledge regarding the use and storage of Apprenticeship learner and ILR data, particularly in relation to the Learner Management System, SFA and EFA funding system
Operate a cycle of continuous improvement identifying and implementing efficiencies that improve business workflow in an effective way
Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time.
Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.
Contact Beth Hawley for details.